Can I return my item?
Have you ordered an item, but are you not completely satisfied with it? No problem, we always give you 14 days to decide on your purchase - we call this the trial period. The trial period starts on the day you receive your order. If you choose to return an item, we ask you to take the following into account:
* You return the item in the original, undamaged packaging
* You return the item including all included accessories
* If applicable, reset the device to factory settings
* The item contains no signs of wear - you handle the item as you would in a physical store
As soon as you have registered your item(s) within the trial period, you have another 14 days to send them in. As soon as we receive it, we will immediately start working on it.
* Report any damage or incompleteness within 48 hours of receipt of your package via the service form to our customer service.
How do I return an item?
If you decide to return or exchange an item, you can request this via our online form or via your order overview. There you select the order with the item you wish to return or exchange. Do you want to return multiple items at the same time? No problem - you can always choose for each order exactly what you want to return and what you want to keep.
What if my item does not meet the return conditions?
Do you want to return or exchange your item within the trial period, but the item does not meet our return conditions? Then your return request will be rejected, and you will receive additional information.
Unfortunately, in some cases you cannot return an item – so keep this in mind when purchasing the product. The right of return does not apply to the following items:
* Items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons if the seal is broken after delivery.
* Personalized or custom-made items.
* Items with limited shelf life
* Gift cards, redeemable vouchers & other vouchers.
* Software & digital items delivered on a material medium whose seal has been broken.
* When returning an item where you received a gift or a free item, you must also return these extras - if you do not do this or this is no longer possible, we will deduct the value of the gift or free item to be kept on repayment.
We can charge the costs of depreciation on the credit amount of the following items:
* This also applies to installed or registered products
How soon will I receive my refund?
If your return meets the return conditions, we will refund the full purchase amount as soon as possible. This usually happens within a period of 5 to 7 calendar days after receipt of the returned items. The repayment term is always as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days AFTER we receive the cancellation notice.
Can I also exchange an item?
Unfortunately it is not possible to exchange an item. Then choose to receive the purchase amount back and order the new product yourself.
Can I return a business order?
Officially, the European right of withdrawal is not valid for business customers (i.e. customers with a company name and/or VAT number). Nevertheless, at Heuts we handle every return request & we look at what is possible - if you return an order as a business customer, one of our employees will contact you quickly.
How do I ship my item(s)?
As soon as you have registered your item via our online form, you will receive a handy shipping label from us that you only have to print and stick on the box. You can then hand over the package to a postal point or post office. Are you returning a larger item that is not so suitable for the post? Then we will collect it at your address. After you have registered the item for return or exchange, we will contact you & schedule a collection appointment. Make sure that the item is neatly ready on the day of the appointment, if possible in the original packaging, so that everything runs smoothly.
Is returns free?
If you return an item in one of our stores, this is completely free. We do charge a small transport fee if you return an item by post (€5.95) or via a collection appointment (€29.95). This amount will be deducted from the refund, or in the case of an exchange via a payment request. Did something go wrong with the delivery of your item, or did you receive an incorrect or defective item? In that case, we will of course bear the transport fee ourselves.